piątek, 1 kwietnia 2016

Happy -Creative Embellishments Challenge


Hi my  friends!!  This is the inspiration canvas  for the April Creative Embellishments  challenge. Do stop by the Creative Embellishments blog and see beautiful projects that the design team has done to inspire you!
 This month inspiration photo, reminds me of the song ,,Happy ''by Pharrell Williams . I was inspired by amazing bright colours, butterfly and flourish .
 
 



This is inspiration photo of this month. Be inspired by 1 element from this picture and the twist is to use a song title as your project title.


lyrical_color_collage_music_cool_abstract_hd-wallpaper-594031

 I have used lots of CE chipboards: butterflies, mini frame ,heart flourish corner  and squares . The title happy from happy word set  was altered with black gesso and then I splash some  white gesso. On the background I used distressed crackle stamp.I also added to my project , beautiful Butterfly flair.


 





                                                                          I used :
                           Finnabair's mica powders ; sunny yellow, purple, tangerine
                                13 arts mists  :pearl orange ,pearl yellow ,pearl violet
                                 Tattered Angels mists;Daffodil, Candy Apple red


I hope you will join in on the fun with this month’s Creative Embellishments  challenge!

                                                                    XOXO Aisha





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz