czwartek, 12 listopada 2015

Travel - CSI #181

Hi everyone! This month Creative Embellishments are sponsors and guests at CSI Challenge Site.  I played along with case file 181. This is my first journaling  but I have lots of  fun to create this page.
 .   
 

 
EVIDENCE  :metal , stamps, transportation ,gears/cogs, clock/watch parts .
TESTIMONY: document a trip or outing , handwrite on your background.
I love traveling to explore new places , discovering new cultures and meet interesting people.
 
 




For my page I used awesome Steampunk Gear Clocks I painted them with Distress ink ( vintage photo) and StazOn (Jet black). I embossed  Moments Words Set with Wow embossing powder green and primary ebony . I love gears from CE I colorized them also with StazOn -jet black.

 And some close -ups:
 


 
Thank you so much for stopping by Creative Embellishments blog today – please don’t forget to check out and enter the fun November Challenge  for an opportunity to win a fantastic $50 gift certificate to the store!
Have a lovely day!! Asia Lubera
 
Product used;
gear set large


asia_framed


 
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz